Monday, May 30, 2005

13 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you look at me
With your eyes that search my soul
I hate the way talk to me
And make me want to fall
I hate the way you make me laugh
With your funny teasing ways
I hate the way you always know
Just what it is to say.

I hate the way I make you weird
Whenever I'm around
I hate the way you turn your head
And face it towards the ground
I hate the way you never can
Look my in the eye
I hate the way you walk away
When I need to cry

I hate that I don't feel like
I'm that important to you
I hate that I like everything
That it is you do
I hate that you can make me feel
So out of control
I hate it that I need you
Or anyone at all

The thing I really hate the most
Is the fact that I can't hate you
Not even a little bit.
Not even at all.

Inspired by 10 Things I Hate About You
evk 2005

No comments: