Thursday, May 26, 2005

Inside

Blackened twisted clouds of light
Brighten up the velvet night
Lightning flashes violently
See how you do torment me
Constantly the thunder crashes
My head hurts with the loud hard smashes
Black and red and gray and white
I wish I could see the light

Red and pulsing shards of glass
Shattered grace and fallen class
Blood spurts out from open wounds
I gaze unseeingly at the moon
Emotions rage just like the sea
See how you do torment me
Whipping down like wind and rain
Blindly I can feel the pain

Green and radiant jealousy
See what you have done to me
Clear and bright and out it shines
Some reason for you away I pine
My rage howls like the raging storm
How could I have been your pawn?
Rain lashes across my mind
But now I'll put it all behind
2003 evk

No comments: